Saturday, August 21, 2010

After you bite your fingernail off what do you do with it?

Do you chew it up then spit it put? Or do you spit it out right away? Or do you do something different?After you bite your fingernail off what do you do with it?
Spit it toward the trash can.After you bite your fingernail off what do you do with it?
I don't bite my nails thats nasty... plus i usually have acrylics on
Ummm.... i spit it out!!!!
i don't really eat my nails but u should spit them out rite away because my sister once used to eat her nails and my doctor said if u chew it up and then spit it or just eat yoyoyour nail this rock thing starts to develop in ur stomach and then u have to go to the hospital and the doctors are gonna need to cut ur stomach.......so i prefer u normally shouldn't eat your nails...lol =]
I don't chew my fingernails. That's just gross.
im weird i chew on it sometimes!
I have a special jar I save my fingernails in for the nail fairy.. I put my toenails in there too. I must not have nice ones though because it's a really big jar and it's really full... Are you asking because you ARE the nail fairy? I can give you my address if you're looking.....?





amen, let's eat...
I DONT CHEW MY NAILS ..YUCK.
ew throw it away but i dont bite my fingernails i cut them with a clipper when i need to haha
I spit it out right away.
I chew on it and then spit it out immediately.
i take the nail out of my hand and throw it in the trash
I use it to pick my nose.
I spit it out right away.
chew it, and spit it out
Dont bite fingernails. my bro did that and now he has an extra bone growing. Not kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment