Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why do you think people bite their fingernails?

I think its a nervous habit.Why do you think people bite their fingernails?
it must be.


because people with chewed down fingernails obviously can't help it.


it looks terrible.Why do you think people bite their fingernails?
Usually old people says when a person bites nails he or she is nervous and have some problems which bothers them.





I don't know if it is scientifically correct or not.
Yeah, I do it when I nervous or when I'm concentrating on something like a test. It's a really bad habit.
nerves, no clippers around, or the nail bothers you so you do it on the spot.
yes i to think its a nervous habit,plus those are alot easier to reach then there toes.:)))))))))))))))))
Na, i do it to shorten them, and i don't like using clippers.
I think so too.
I do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment