Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Girls: Do you prefer matching nail polish on fingernails and toenails?

My best friend insists on having matching polish on fingernails and toenails. I prefer to have a bold color, like red, on my toenails and something more subtle on my fingernails.





Do you prefer matching or contrast?Girls: Do you prefer matching nail polish on fingernails and toenails?
I prefer contrast, and most top fashion designers do, too! If you go on elle.com and click on nails there are ideas from different fashion designers and each one has a bold color for the toes and a more subtle one for fingers!Girls: Do you prefer matching nail polish on fingernails and toenails?
My fingers and toes never match.


I don't think it really matters.
i agree with you. right now my toes are dark pink and my fingers are silverish green(yes it's a weird color but it's really pretty) i always do that last time they were red toes and light pink fingers. contrast definatley.
Yeah I prefer your way,,,


Bright pink toenails for me


and a subtile colour on my fingernails
i really like contrast. i just find it so matchy-matchy if both my nails and toenails are the same color. better yet, i have polish on my feet but none on my hands (just keep it clean and manicured) since i tend to pick on nail polish on my hands.
i do contrast more but matching is nice. recently my fingernails were black and my toes were pinkish redish.. i also had my toes and fingers black so i like both.
I agree with you. I like a lighter color of nail polish on my fingers and a bolder color on my feet. I even saw that it looks best to do that in a Marie Claire.
i think matching is cute, but right now my toes are peach and purple, and my hands are blue and white
I prefer matching my nail polish on my fingernails and toenails because i think it gives a much nicer look to the outfit I am wearing for the day.
constrast . my toenails are blue with pink polka dots and my nails are black with white polka dots
i like to match. i work in a business atmosphere and people tend to notice alot.
Nah... do it crazy different on each!
Contrast, i usually do cherry red on my toes and a sparkly pink on my fingers or a dark purple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment