Saturday, August 21, 2010

Toenail and fingernail polish?

what color nail polish do you have on right now? What about the toes? I am bare on my fingernails but my toes are rd...tomorrow i will change them to a sparkly blueToenail and fingernail polish?
toes-pink with a white heart in the top right corner and 3 little dots in the lower left corner.


and my fingers are bare also.


But tomorrow i might paint them dice.?.Toenail and fingernail polish?
black
sparkly light purple on hands; bare toenails
fingers: purple--eggplant shade


toes: pink metallic
toes: dark blue when in the light sometimes looks purple.


fingers: silver! chipped. cause that's how i roll. haha
Fingers are black.





Toes are pink.. :)
black fingernails


shimmery tan/cocoa toenails
I just bought this really cool aqua nail polish and it's on my toes and fingers, the only problem is that it looks blue in different lights, but it's supposed to be a bright aqua color.
cherry red toes, bubble gum pink fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment