Sunday, August 1, 2010

Gummy Fingernail Polish i?

How do I get my fingernail polish back to normal without having to buy brand new polish? My bottles have been sitting in my make up bag and now that I need to use it, it has become gummy? How do I fix this?Gummy Fingernail Polish i?
Use a nail polish solvent (here's a picture of the bottle so you will know what to look for http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I鈥?/a> ). You can probably find it at a beauty supply store, such as Sally's Beauty supply.





What ever you do, DO NOT shake the nail polish. This creates bubbles by mixing air into the polish, and bubbly nail polish looks really lumpy and terrible.





I suspect that your nail polish is gummy because it's starting to dry because it got hot sitting in your bag (unless it's really old), so in the future, be sure to store your nail polish at room temperature.





I hope I helped!Gummy Fingernail Polish i?
buy a nail polish solvent, just add a little tho.
pour a little tiny bit of nail polish remover in them
try shaking them up really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment