Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can i get myself to stop biting my fingernails?

I've had this bad habbit since i was little i'm 21 now and really need to cut it out its nasty and makes my fingers look like crap!! help me out pleaseHow can i get myself to stop biting my fingernails?
i can come over and help distract u from bitin ur nails:) lol anyways u can try to just go to the store and if u lok in the nail polish section there is a clear nailpolish that tasted really bad and when u try 2 bite ur nails it will taste super gross.....hope dis helps:)





~Courtney~How can i get myself to stop biting my fingernails?
okay that wil work 4 me

Report Abuse



Everytime you have the urge to bite your nails, or if you do bite your nails, pinch yourself in your forearm really hard, or tell someone to pinch you really hard. It will hurt but you will associate the thought of biting your nails with pain and your brain will send signals everytime this happens. Dont worry, I had that habit too and I kicked it. Hope it helps.
Are you having a lot of stress? because nervious people are more likely to bit their fingernails. Look that's not good for your health and what you need to do buddy is put some tape, and that would go away. I did that to one of my friends and lol the first 2 days she was eating the tape, but it wasn't the same so she stop. Now she has her long beautiful nails, and she love it...


Try it my friend, it would work on you...trust me ;-)
May sound strange but put a coat of clear nail polish on your nails so when you bite them, it will taste very nasty and maybe help reduce how much you bite them or hopefully stop it completely. I heard some people wrap bandaids on the fingertips around the nail so they can't bite at them lol. Good Luck! Sorry if I didn't help.
There is this lotion you may buy from your drug store that you can put on your nails, once you bite the nails, you'll get a bad taste and never want to bite them again. The lotion is used to give bad taste once the person bites the nails.
Most advice is to put something nasty tasting on your fingers like a hot sauce. My remedy, for smoking, too, is to chew on a cinnamon stick. It gives you that oral pleasure, cinnamon is good for you and it's available in jars at the grocery store. Good luck.
bite something else .... try bitting your lips thats sexy ...
  • whitening cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment