Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do the colors on fingernails and toenails need to match?

My gf says yes and I say it's hot when toes are really bright colors.Do the colors on fingernails and toenails need to match?
no way dude...your GF is wrongoDo the colors on fingernails and toenails need to match?
Absolutely. Why would you want different colors? That's like wearing a polka dot shirt with checkered pants. Need I say more?
mine never do but if i was goin 2 somthing big like a date, prom, or formal i would match them with each other and my dress/outfit
Yes, they need to match, otherwise the finger %26amp; toe police will come get you and take you away.
No I saw in a magazine that the spring fing is yellow and light orange going every other nail!!
Yes unless your nails are french...then you can do any color on your toes, but it is nice to match....but there is no LAW
No, I think it looks better when they both have different colors.


Ps why are you a guy and painting your toes
I don't think it matters. I do whatever I feel like doing at the moment.
Yessssss

No comments:

Post a Comment