Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are these little White dots in my fingernails?

I have started seeing these white dots in my fingernails. I heard it might have something to do with a lack of vitamins. IDK. But anyway I was wandering if you could give me some info, and website talking about it. I really would like my fingernails to look pretty :) I just trying to find out what to do and why there there. Thanks :)What are these little White dots in my fingernails?
definately calcium malfunction.





I used to get them like crazy! And still get them every once in a while.





Get some calcium in your body girl!!What are these little White dots in my fingernails?
Has something to do with calcium...I know that..sorry, wasn't much of a help!
they are calcium spots.. your probably not getting enough calcium, which is in the obviouss dairy foods :) i dont have no websites to let you know but im pretty sure if you google ';get rid of calcium spots in finger nails'; then you might be lucky lol but i dont think that you can get rid of them sorry!
i dont know any website regarding this !!!





but these white dots are due to deficency of calcium so drink milk to cover it otherwise you can use a nail paint to hide it----lol
Probably calcium deposits.
There are many factors why some of us have white dots or streaks in our fingernails.





Here is a link that might help you...


http://ask.yahoo.com/20040310.html

No comments:

Post a Comment