Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do i take out pus that's stuck under my fingernail? how?

i punctured my finger from a knife while i was cutting something andnow pus is under on the spot where the knife punctured through, which is under my fingernail. will it come out of its own? should i take it out? and if so, how?Do i take out pus that's stuck under my fingernail? how?
You should NOT try to do anything yourself. A pin through the nail is dangerous and potentially a further infection risk. Go to a doctor, if the pus needs removing he can do it with sterile implements and give you antibiotic cover;Do i take out pus that's stuck under my fingernail? how?
See a doctor to drain the infection and for an antibiotic.
a pin through the nail will get rid of it, it will also relieve the pressure.
go to ur doctor. soaking your finger in a warm salt water solution will temporarily ease the discomfort till u can get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment