Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ladies what is the longest you have ever had your fingernails?

What is the longest length you have ever let your nails grow or gotten them done ? Do you keep them like that all the time ?Ladies what is the longest you have ever had your fingernails?
i'm a guy and i like never cut my nails, so about ... uh ... well really long for a guyLadies what is the longest you have ever had your fingernails?
The longest I've ever had my nails is when I put on fake ons... (bad idea). When I tried to type, they snapped off =/ They were like 1/3 inch of off my finger. And that was the only time they were that long.
fo me 1 1/2cm. thats about how long my nails grow in a month. n yeh i like to keep it long like that fo a while but eventually i trim it down a bit
sort of long but then they just get to long then they break





answer this one::


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Not very long. I keep them trimmed so there's only a little bit of white.
I is male. I grow mine regularly to about 3/4 ';
Ha...not very long. I'm a compulsive nail biter.
and inch and a half :-D i love my nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment