Sunday, August 1, 2010

How can i grow my hair long to the middle of my back and to get my fingernails to grow longer?

For your hair, try Infusium 23. My brother used it but he stopped because his hair grew too fast and he constantly needed to get a haircut.





As for your nails, try using nail growth formulas. I tried one product from the company Nutra Nail (because I bite my nails) and it worked for awhile until I stopped using it (I got lazy :D).





Good Luck and I hope everything works out for you!How can i grow my hair long to the middle of my back and to get my fingernails to grow longer?
try taking a biotin vitaminHow can i grow my hair long to the middle of my back and to get my fingernails to grow longer?
Every day consume soy protein smoothies,take multivitamins with food,have 1 serving of citrus so the vitamins will be absorbed,and take flax seed oil supplements,or put it in your food.Trim nails a tiny bit so they do not split and put nail strengthener on them according to pkg directions.Keep the ends of your hair trimmed so that you do not have split ends,be sure to be out in sunshine daily.Keep hair and skin conditioned.Like yourself no matter what your hair or nails are,your inside is even more important than your outside.If you have inner peace and self confidence it will transform the rest of you.Dwell on good things!
they have hair and nail vitamin supplements. i dont think u being a male would matter much, just be sure to drink plenty of water so the pills are sure to dilute properly, otherwise its a waste. to keep ur nails from breaking, nail strengthening polishes really work wonders, %26amp; theyre clear.
Uhhhh...dont cut either for a year
  • makeup base
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment