Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have bumps on my fingernails nails that go horzontaly across, and my nails are yellow. also pain under ribs?

Anyone know why? I don't think i have a disease, as i have not been having any other symptoms, and i discoveredthe bumps and pain about a month ago, and nothing has happened bad. Could the pain right under my ribs be because i am going to start my period possibly soon, or something else?I have bumps on my fingernails nails that go horzontaly across, and my nails are yellow. also pain under ribs?
doctor ASAP!!!I have bumps on my fingernails nails that go horzontaly across, and my nails are yellow. also pain under ribs?
seen this on this is an episode of house...stripes on fingernails is or could be something dangerous....heart related or vitamin related

No comments:

Post a Comment