Sunday, August 1, 2010

Why do people think fingernails are gross?

I mean I can understand if they're really dirty then that's just disgusting.





But if they're clean and everything why do people think it's gross?Why do people think fingernails are gross?
long ones are awful. One time a nurse with very very long red fingernails and sparkles on them, gave my 18-month-old kid 4 shots in the legs as she screamed and later got autism. And when I think back, all I can see are those absurd fingernails and her having to adjust her fingers to try and push the injection in. Horrible, horrible. Fingernails are fine when they are short, clean and sometimes cute with polish on. But long ones are disgusting, especially on men.Why do people think fingernails are gross?
I guess the certain shape of it disgusts people. If you do not have a fingernail on your finger, the nail is terribly damaged, or it is discolored, etc., then yeah, it would be gross.
Um if a guy has long nails its freaking GROSS.


literally the biggest turn off ever.


When I meet a guy first thing I look at are his hands.


They need to be clean and taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment