Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is listening Obama like listening to fingernails on a blackboard?

Because EVERY time I hear him I have this uncontrollable urge to change the channel...





Does he affect anyone else this way??Is listening Obama like listening to fingernails on a blackboard?
No, at least you get used to hearing the chalkboard!!!Is listening Obama like listening to fingernails on a blackboard?
You know, yes he does. I have tried to listen to him (just in case he is my only dem choice) but I cant stand him. I havent found any substance to his rants, he sounds like a pastor him self, full of philosphy and jargins. I cant really see him sitting acrossed from world leaders fighting for lower oil, cheaper grain, and world peace. He is just bla bla bla. I am a democrat by nature but I have to admit I will give MC Cain 4 years before I vote Obama.
I personally think his voice sounds calm and fluid.





Hillary's voice is just obnoxious. She makes good points, but even when she does, she sounds like she's yelling into the microphone and losing her voice. And her voice is kinda low for a woman, so it's even more piercing.
Not quite. But I have noticed now that when people make speeches (anywhere I go, not just politics) and quote famous historical people they eat it up. I am now immune to that thanks to Obama. So maybe there was one benefit to his campaign.....that's it though.
No; it's worse. Listening to Obama is like listening to the little geeky book-smart but unintelligent teacher's pet in school.
I find listening to him is almost exactly like listening to his racist preacher.. only Obama is a little less violent.. all from the same cloth.
Listening to Obama is like listening to Bush. I have to turn the sound down.
Well I'm not nuts about him but I will take him over the republicans any day! Obama 08 or Clinton 08!
Usually just the ignorant.
Nope.














Obama 2008
Yes, I know plenty who feel this way and hopefully we wont have to bear this annoyance for four years God willing! Bammie out in 08!!! Hooray!
No but that thing that's about to lose TO obama has that effect on me.
Yes. He creeps me out. Looking at him isn't easier either. Thank God for the remote.
Have you tried Cartoon Network?
no its only his sheep in here that make me feel that way
  • whitening cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment