Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you think its tacky to wear silver fingernail polish?

just wondering cause im thinking about wearing ittDo you think its tacky to wear silver fingernail polish?
no silver nail polish ROCKS...i've even done silver french tips which is more subtle but very cute...Do you think its tacky to wear silver fingernail polish?
no. it's awesome! it's so bright and fun! and it doesn't matter how old you are. it's just fun. i wear it all the time. my friends and i wear a lot of neon colors! and we're all 16. go for it!
no i dont think it is. last year in the winter i always wore it and it looked great!! it looked really cool when i wore silver jewelry also
Haha I'm wearing that color right now.


It's not tacky. It's tacky when you pick an ugly color


or when your nail color is chipping.
Nope, not at all. I like to wear a pattern of silver and black. That always looks cool to me :)
No I don't think that it would be tacky. Maybe depending on your age. If your over 50 I don't recommend it
I like it as long as your nails aren't long, and are neat and filed :]
no wayyy i wear it all the time actually it depends on how old you are
Metalics are very ';in'; right now, so no!
I love wearing it! :D
no way! my friend had silver and i was like I HAVE TO BORROW THIS ASAP


i loved it :)
yup
no but i prefer black
no its sexy but i prefer black ;)
nope its cool if you can pull it off. =]



I don't think it is
  • whitening cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment