Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to thicken and or strengthen my fingernails.?

My nails are all cracking and breaking at the tip where they meet my nail-bed. I haven't had acrylic fingernails in over 2 months. Never Again!!! This time i mean it.


Does taking prenatal vitamins really help???How to thicken and or strengthen my fingernails.?
take a hair and nails vitamin supplement, and get the sally hansen hard as nails varnish. you coat it on each nail and cuticle morning and night, and massage it it. it's really good and worked wonders for my mums nails which refused to grow after she gave birth to my sis.How to thicken and or strengthen my fingernails.?
you can use a nail hardner polish





please answer my question i need your help





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment