Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I stop myself from biting my fingernails?

Im asking this, because im worried about what might come. My mom has always been talking me into stop biting my nails! To tell you the truth, i've been trying, but I just can't get out of this bad habit! And who knows, I might not even have nails if I keep biting them when im about, 42! YAYK! HELP!!How do I stop myself from biting my fingernails?
Ok, I Have/Had The Same Problem.


Until My Friends Mom Was Like Girl You need To Stop!


So She Went Out and Bought Me Some ';BITE NO MORE'; Nail Polish From Sally's.


It Really Does Work.


Also Think How Dirty Your Nails Are! That Dirt Under Your Nails Is Really Worm Eggs! Eww I Mean Do You Want That In Your MOUTH!


Also Paint Your Nails and Think Biting My nails Is Gonna Ruin It!


Though The Best To Use is The Nail Polish, its also only about 3 Dollars...


Anyway Good Luck, and I Hope This Helps!How do I stop myself from biting my fingernails?
i bite my nails too. haven't been able to successfully quit but good luck to you
Think about all the **** under your nails, would you eat it?, it works for me, I have never bitten my nails!. Good Luck.
i would just put loads of nail polish remover on them then they would taste disgusting and stop you doing it!
Anxiety, tension, boredom starts it off? Notice what you are doing and how you are feeling and thinking when you bring your hands up to your mouth.





Then when those feelings come up, sit on your fingers or twiddle your fingers, or do something else with your hands..





Move the problem. Change the habit. My first psychology teacher told us about psychological tics which would cause a part of the face to twitch. Undesirable in that case because it's very visible and embarrassing. He suggested going to a therapist and having the tic moved to the big toe where no one can see it.
put tape around ur nails or wear gloves so you cant bite them lol idk i have the same problem
Theres this stuff called STOP! and you get it at drugstores and you paint it on your nails and when it dries it tastes really bad. Or you could just go get a professional manicure and then your nails will look too pretty to bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment