Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have this really freaky pimple that is like the size of a fingernail....?

Its on my nose... can some1 help me with this?I have this really freaky pimple that is like the size of a fingernail....?
honestly..this has always worked for me..do try it:-


Use a hot compress on it (a washcloth, sponge, or anything that will allow you to apply moist heat to the area), and then use cool water to close the pores. Do the process over and over again, about five or six times. Use soap to wash the area, rinse it with warm water, blot off the excess water with a clean towel, and then treat it with an alcohol soaked cotton ball. It should be gone within five to six hours.I have this really freaky pimple that is like the size of a fingernail....?
Pop it, put peroxide on it to kill the bacteria and dry it up.
DON'T POP IT! That's the worst thing you could do wait at least 2 weeks b4 trying trying to! Just put toothpaste on it evertday till bedtime then wash it off and use alchol,witch hazel,or seabreeze products....Then use a acne lotion on it...After 2 weeks of this try to pop it it should come right out...I've had one of those on my forehead and it kept coming back then i did this and it never came back again!!!!
This sounds like an acne cyst (nodule). It is where the hair follicle has become infected due to the skin cells / sebum blocking the opening onto the surface of the skin and those dead cells along with white blood cells (to fight the infection) building up. You could have the cyst ';lanced'; if you go to a doctor's office and also possibly injected with steroids to reduce the inflammation. That will help it resolve more quickly. However, do NOT attempt this on your own. You may be left with a visible scar if it's not done correctly by someone trained. Topical antibiotics (prescribed by the doctor) can also help to treat the cyst.
DO NOT POP It!! If you decide to pop it could scar!! It could be infected!! Instead put warm compresses on it!! It will form a blister like if that does not happen after 30-45 minutes then apply ice which will reduce the swelling!!If it is that big it could be what they call a cheese cyst which is a pus filled cyst not a pimple!! Cysts will leave scars is broken !!
I would wanna pop that so bad, that sounds awesome
I had something similar to the right of my nose. It was huge, Im telling you.





Anyway, the way I got rid of mine was a long process. I kept popping it for about a month and a half, and it kept scarring and growing back. I used some ProActive Solution (You know, the one with Jessica Simpson). That helped clear up the rest of my face, but not that one zit. I then tried some Black Head remover, but still no luck. I then started using a product called ';Oxy-Pads';. These pads are medicated, and you rub them on your face twice a day. I used the Maximum Strength pads, and in a week all you could see was a tiny scar. Now, 3 months later, the scar has finally disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment