Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color should I paint my fingernails?

Anycolor, it can be more than one too. Im what you would call 'punk' I guess..What color should I paint my fingernails?
Lime green.What color should I paint my fingernails?
My daughter just painted hers apple green. Looks better than I thought it would.
red and black are so unoriginal. if you can get your nails professionally done in a design, like different patterns (checkerboard, zig zag, french tips, etc.) in your fave colors.





A really cool design is all white or clear nailpolish with black or purple tips, like a backwards french manicure.





Check these out:





http://www.wowsocool.com/images/nail3.jp鈥?/a>





http://www.wowsocool.com/images/nail_4.j鈥?/a>





http://www.nailartgallery.com/prizmnailz鈥?/a>
hot neon pink...or neon green...or black....or metalic purple...or silver...IDK!
what ever color u feel like
A vampy dark red, like OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark.
Red with flames I would say or classic emo black
go for white, it looks cool and makes you look tan
black!!!!!
i think some light shade with shimmer look.


i'll look so cool %26amp; hot too.it's fusion babe.


try this..............
There are many more important things for you to think about. As for your nails, don't paint them at all-toluene, the main ingredient in nail polish, is the most toxic substance known to man, and it's easy to accidentally ingest it from painted nails. So look out for your own health and the environment and don't use it.
black, hot pink, lime green, darker purple are all great colors. hope this helps. (my sister is 'punk').
I like the green, hot pinks,dark purples and deep reds
Hot pink and black silly goose! Black is a given!
I paint mine clear with white tips but since you are punk then black I guess.
black and red

No comments:

Post a Comment