Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do you think about guys with long fingernails?

Personally....it grosses me out. I would rather see a manly had with short dirty nails than a man's hand with long nails.What do you think about guys with long fingernails?
Not cool and probably a druggy or a dirt bag of some sort!!What do you think about guys with long fingernails?
I think it's creepy for men to have long nails.
Ew.


I personally hate guys with long fingernails. I just look at them and thennnnnnnn


























ewwww.
Creepy.
When ever i see a dude with long nails i always suspect hes a coke addict
not natural !
I personally am not into it or find it attractive but to each his own.
gross same here it just isnt right for guys to have long nails
I think it's nasty and the bad thing is, a lot of men don't think it's ';manly'; to get manicure's and pedicure's for themselves but it has nothing to do with being ';manly';. It's about taking care of yourself. Long nails on a guy is a total turn-off!!!
freakishly gross.
ew.


both of those are disgusting.


keep your nails clean
i think that it is really grose i cant stand it i just want to cut theme of so i am tottaly with you on that
thats sick.
lol kind of ironic i just clipped my finger nails tonight mine are short!
that is one of the worst things ever!!! bigger turn off than bad teeth!
eww its gross looking and dirty looking
It grosses me out too. Guys are meant to be guys (not females.) Long clean fingernails indicate a man that is too feminine for my liking. I like a guy who will mow the lawn, fix the car (well at least be able to change the oil!) and do all that sort of stuff. None of which he can do with long fingernails. YUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment