Sunday, August 1, 2010

This morning I was cleaning the bathroom in the dorm and I got some stuff under my fingernails?

I won't go into detail what it was, but you can imagine it, since then I have been washing my hands religiously, and also about 3 times after I noticed it, and I use germ-x religiously anyways. Do you think all the bacteria is gone? Or am I going to get sick from it, even if the person was not sick?This morning I was cleaning the bathroom in the dorm and I got some stuff under my fingernails?
go get a pedi cure, theyl clean u all upThis morning I was cleaning the bathroom in the dorm and I got some stuff under my fingernails?
Why don't you take it a litlle less seriously?:)


Sh%26amp;t is just sh%26amp;t, after all, it doesn't bite! It's not very comfortable, but you can get a lot of more dangerous things happening around you every day!


Clean your nails, wear gloves the next time and forget about it!
Yuk, use gloves next time.
Why the heck were you cleaning the dorm bathroom without gloves on





How old are you.??...





Didn`t anyone ever tell you to wear gloves all the time,( for your sanitation as well as your health..)





..If you cleaned yourself that much, I`d say the bacteria must be gone by now...





.In the future, buy those disposable gloves and wear them whenever you have to do a job like that PLEASE, FOR YOUR OWN GOOD%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;THANKS.....
Hopefully all will be ok. If you didn't have any cuts or scratches maybe you degermed yourself enough. Any time you clean use gloves so you don't have to worry. The old saying an ounce of pervention is worth a pound of cure still rings true....and besides who likes to worry?
I don't know for sure what it was but, if you are that concerned I am pretty certain that all that washing has done the trick.





If you are still concerned, pour Isopropyl Alcohol over your hands and nails.





Or mix some bleach in a sink full of water and dip yours hands in it a couple of times. (Of course, wash your hands after this with some scented soap to help get rid of the smell. It will still linger for a little while but, better safe than sorry.)
yes, it's gone.





Try taking a bar of soap and raking your nails into it, leaving deep marks. Then wash your hands again, using a file or similar to help get the soap out.





God made us washable. It's fine. But I gross out over toilets too.
cut your fingernails and wash your hands thoroughly... lolx m bein a nuthead just wanna ask,is that a poop??? errrr...dunt wanna sound like an idiot .. just askin... try using a brush and brush yer nails might get it off =)
I think you are overreacting. Just as long as you didn't decide to chew your fingernails immediately afterwards you should be fine.
If you didn't have any cracks in your skin you should be fine. I would encourage you to buy some gloves from the store for such reasons. You can't get rid of all bacteria you have some on you all the time that is just part of life. I would try to relax you will probably get sick from stress before anything else. If any signs/symptoms do show up call your doctor.
I'd use a brush, and keep washing! ';religiously';


You are already out of danger but I'd probably still be grossed out.


I'm a bit of a germophobe, so I'd probably use alcohol and peroxide as well, just to calm my fear... But you really are not in danger at all!!





...unless you had an open wound, or you still see particles under the nail, Yuck!!





Try to wear gloves in the future to prevent this kind of ';accident'; from repeating itself!
as long as u don't have any open sores u may be okay
oooo yuck! im sure you'll be safe if you used anti bacterial soap
get a fingernail brush...then use your germ-x to wash with and scrub under your nails with the brush...you can get one in any of the cosmetics sections of department stores...once you get one, you will find yourself using it all the time, but you should always wear gloves when cleaning the bathroom no matter where you are...
wash your hands thoroughlly with soap and water using a nail brush. buy gloves for the future.
yesitis

No comments:

Post a Comment