Sunday, August 1, 2010

What can i do to keep the area under my fingernails really clean?

i don't like using a nail brush/scrub thingy because it tickles my fingertips!What can i do to keep the area under my fingernails really clean?
Scrape your fingernails over a bar of soap if you are doing yardwork. The soap will fill in the gaps underneath. When you are done, wash out the soapWhat can i do to keep the area under my fingernails really clean?
cut your finger nails low, or just clean them weekly or as often as necessary (with a nail file or something that goes in your nails)








GOOD LUCK
Try using that little pick thing that is attatched to most finger nail clippers. Also, you could treat yourself to a manicure at a salon...
Personally, I use my pocketknife to scrape my nails out. But, if your fingertips are very ticklish, that may not work. What about one of those cuticle stick thangs? Maybe that would work?
Use a soft toothbrush to clean under your nails when you wash your hands. Get orange wood sticks and use them to clean under the nails regularly. Buy a white nail pencil and use it to color the underside of your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment