Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should a guy wear fingernail polish?

noShould a guy wear fingernail polish?
you can keep your nails loking nice without polish, just use a buffer, it will give you the shine without the hassle/metrosexualness of actual polish... if it is that is what is important to you.Should a guy wear fingernail polish?
I think they can use colorless nail polish if they want.
If a guy wants to wear finger nail polish..let him. Why not? But I don't think they should be wearinf bright colors like pink or blue. I know a lot of guys who wear black. And that's fine, but when they start wearing pink and blue and just bright colors..that's when it gets weird. So if they wanna wear nail polish..more power to them.
Yeah, sure. Black nail polish is hot.
no, unless he is gay
that would be totally up to the guy :)
Sure, as long as he doesn't come to my house.
if its black its ok
Many guys have their nails done and polished in clear polish to keep the neat look.
I think thats too gaudy for guys.. Guys shud be neat and clean.. ready to go kind of look.. and not panzy looks.. So i am not in favor of Nail polish
clear yeah any other color no that's nasty unless your one of those boys who wear black polish
no
if he swears off vagina forever
I dont think so
no but I have seen a man get a pedicure before.


I also agree with having the nails maybe buffed.
i don't think so.
no
No, %26amp; no make up either.
No.





That is so gay.
I know a lot of metros that get manicure a weekly, they wear clear!
Yes, but only if you want to look like a girl.
No
no it looks wrong to girls and would NEVER like u
no... unless it's halloween or sth...
only if he is gay. I have a friend that does that, but he is just crazy (in a funny way).
Go ahead. But don't be surprised if people stare.
only if there Gothic or gay than but even thing other nope that's creepy
why? i don't think that would be a good idea cus' then people would call you gay or something like that unless goth,rebel,or against being politcally correct.
I have guy friends who wear black fingernail polish. I don't exactly think it's wrong. I mean c'mon. They have rights too! X)
if it makes him happy

No comments:

Post a Comment